For you Mapletree

Are your orchids outstanding? Your African violets amazing? Let us see how your tropical plants are doing, and share your tips on their success

For you Mapletree

Postby orchidguy » Wed Sep 11, 2013 2:23 pm

I don't take many pics of stuff in the greenhouse or house (or most of the garden if truth be told), but here are the pictures I had promised you. Some are older pics, and because of my lack of organization with the pictures taken (all stored in 4 folders) these were random, and not really chosen.
Happy Birthday Maple....and here's to many more to come
o1.jpg
o2.jpg
o3.jpg
o4.jpg
o6.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
"It is better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to open one's mouth and remove all doubt." - Mark Twain
Northeastern Ontario....zone 3b-4a
orchidguy
Site Admin

Re: For you Mapletree

Postby orchidguy » Wed Sep 11, 2013 2:27 pm

and another bouquet for you
o9.jpg
o10.jpg
o11.jpg
o12.jpg
o13.jpg
o14.jpg
o15.jpg
o16.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
"It is better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to open one's mouth and remove all doubt." - Mark Twain
orchidguy
Site Admin

Postby orchidguy » Wed Sep 11, 2013 2:31 pm

some more
o17.jpg
o18.jpg
o19.jpg
o20.jpg
o21.jpg
o22.jpg
o23.jpg
o24.jpg
orchidguy
Site Admin

Postby orchidguy » Wed Sep 11, 2013 2:38 pm

This will be the last batch Maple, and not going to do this much again. I had actually made the pictures into a seamless collage on Photobucket,but when I tried to post the collage, the pictures were too small and when I tried to enlarge it, became pixilated,so was not an easy task to separate them. Once again Happy Birthday my friend ,
o25.jpg
o26.jpg
o27.jpg
o28.jpg
o29.jpg
o30.jpg
o31.jpg
o32.jpg
orchidguy
Site Admin

Postby mapletree » Wed Sep 11, 2013 7:22 pm

oh my goodness dan! i am looking at these beautiful blossoms through tears of happiness! thank you so very much for posting these...i was hoping for maybe a pic or two...i cant even tell you how awesome this is and what it means to me.... i will return here to look at this beauty for weeks to come....i will try to pick a favorite or three... :lol:
really...THANK YOU for the birthday wishes....as always....hugs my dear friend, maple ;)
mapletree

Postby Smitty » Wed Sep 11, 2013 8:57 pm

WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Birthday greetings from me to maple!!!

I'll drool a lot over these pics too..if it is ok with you?
Sgt.Smitty, BBS.
Zone 3 MB

Smitty

Postby mapletree » Thu Sep 12, 2013 5:30 pm

thank you smitty!
and yes...you can drool too...just dont get your keyboard wet! :lol: dan is amazing huh?! but you all have know that forever....hugs.....
mapletree

Postby Smitty » Fri Sep 13, 2013 4:59 pm

yep..he is one amazing man!

I will try to lean back from laptop so as not to get it wet
Sgt.Smitty, BBS.
Zone 3 MB

Smitty

Postby orchidguy » Fri Sep 13, 2013 7:44 pm

They're for you too Smits. There is such a joke in your post, but not taking the chance on that one :lol: :lol:
orchidguy
Site Admin

Postby mapletree » Sat Sep 14, 2013 10:28 am

see what you did? now you got smitty drooling.... :lol: :? ....you ARE the man! :D
mapletree

Next

Return to Tropicals, Indoor Growing